Jeanius Of The Week: Chicago Teen Arrested For Putting Weed In A Bin At Security Checkpoint
A 19 year old Chicago man probably should have emptied his pockets BEFORE he walked through the River Valley Juvenile Detention Center. As he got locked up while attempting to make his visit.
As Devante Saxton walked through the security checkpoint, he was asked to empty his pockets before walking through the medal detector, which is standard for all checkpoints. He put five bags of marijuana into the plastic bin, needless to say he didn’t leave the detention center on his own accord, as he was arrested and charged with cannabis possession, and later released on $100 bond. SMH, people never cease to amaze me.
More Dumbasses AKA Jeanius’ Of The Week:
- Jeanius Of The Week: Man Stabs His Brother Over A McBrownie
- Jeanius Of The Week: Kid Tries To Rob Weed Dealer Crashes Car Into Tree [VIDEO]
- Jeanius Of The Week: Two Atlanta Teens Break Into CNN Building To Check Facebook
- Jeanius Of The Week: Woman Violates Probation, Arrested For Sending Mass Text To Ex
- Jeanius Of The Week: Woman Arrested For Offering Sexual Favors For Chicken Nuggets
- Jeanius Of The Week: Man Stabs Friend Because He Didn’t Know Jay Z & Beyonce Were Married
- Jeanius of the Week: Man Kills Two People, Because They Unfriended His 30-Year-Old Daughter on Facebook
Posted on February 20, 2012, in Blogs, Jeanius of the Week, News and tagged Chicago, Devante Saxton, Info, Jeanius of the Week, Man brings weed to detention center, News. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.