Jeanius Of The Week: Man Stabs His Brother Over A McBrownie
A Pennsylvania psychopath, Erik Cain, was arrested, and charged with allegedly stabbing his brother, Gene, over a McBrownie, that must be a Northeast thing, because I’ve never heard of a McBrownie before.
Erik and his brother Gene got into an argument, when Gene cut the brownie in half, he then, allegedly, grabbed three steak knives and “carved him up,” in the left forearm, left shoulder, and right wrist. Gene thought his brother was going to kill him so he threw a TV at him, Erik was out on bail for stabbing his girlfriend.
More Dumbasses AKA Jeanius’ Of The Week:
- Jeanius Of The Week: Kid Tries To Rob Weed Dealer Crashes Car Into Tree [VIDEO]
- Jeanius Of The Week: Two Atlanta Teens Break Into CNN Building To Check Facebook
- Jeanius Of The Week: Woman Violates Probation, Arrested For Sending Mass Text To Ex
- Jeanius Of The Week: Woman Arrested For Offering Sexual Favors For Chicken Nuggets
- Jeanius Of The Week: Man Stabs Friend Because He Didn’t Know Jay Z & Beyonce Were Married
- Jeanius of the Week: Man Kills Two People, Because They Unfriended His 30-Year-Old Daughter on Facebook