[VIDEO] Man Has Heart Attack at ‘Heart Attack Grill’
File this one under ‘News of the Weird,’ a man recently suffered a heart attack at a restaurant named Heart Attack Grill. The real heart attack occurred when the man, who was not identified in the news article, started eating the 6,000-calorie Triple Bypass Burger in Las Vegas. The Heart Attack Grill features a very unique gimmick — their waitresses wear nurses outfits and the customers wear gowns as a patient would. The slogan of the restaurant is “A taste worth dying for.” What did the owner of the diner have to say?
Heart Attack Grill owner Jon Basso told CBS News:
I’m here to tell you straight up that I’m here to make a buck. Anything that’s legal that you want to eat or drink that’s fun, that enriches your life at the moment, I will sell it to you. If I could put danger back into hamburgers, all the better.
Witnesses at the scene shot this video of the man being wheeled out on a stretcher:
For the record, cardiologist Dr. Sohail Anjum told CBS News that he doesn’t think eating a hamburger can give you a heart attack.
This is why other countries hate America, stories like this. “A man has a heart attack at the Heart Attack Grill,” I don’t even think you can make up something like that.
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade