NBA to Give Out 1,000 Free ‘Jam Session’ Tickets
For basketball fans wanting to take part in an All-Star Weekend event for free, there is hope for you. The NBA is giving out 1,000 free tickets to the NBA All-Star Jam Session which takes place Thursday February 23rd through Sunday February 26th. The event would ordinarily cost fans $20, but details on how you can grab a ticket have become available and are available below.
All you have to do to cop a ticket is show up to the “Giving Tree” event at the Lake Eola Park in Orlando on Sunday (Feb. 12) and go to the oak tree. The tree will open at 10 a.m. and run until 4 p.m. On-site will be a professional face painter and in order to get a free ticket all you have to do is have your face painted.
The Jam Session is pretty much a huge fan fest in which you can get autographs from NBA players and Legends. If you live in Orlando and don’t know where Lake Eola is, just drive around until you find a large lake, or type this address into your GPS:100 North Rosalind Avenue Orlando, FL 32801
You can read the rest of the story here!
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade