Kelly Clarkson, Robin Thicke, Ne-Yo & MORE Join NBC’s The Voice as Advisers
Growing competition in the television talent show department, may be the cause for this, but NBC’s, The Voice, has beefed up their show with some heavy hitters and legends in the music industry to their already stacked, and diverse coaching staff. These additions also make my idea of having The Voice coaches, and advisers perform at halftime of the Super Bowl, which the new season will debut directly after.
Kelly Clarkson, Robin Thicke, Ne-Yo, Lionel Ritchie, Babyface, Jewel, and Alanis Morisette have all been added to the show as advisers for the second season of the show. So the new teams stand like this:
- Team Adam, will feature Alanis Morisette and Robin Thicke
- Team Cee-Lo, will feature Ne-Yo and Babyface
- Team Blake, will feature Miranda Lambert and Kelly Clarkson
- Team Christina, will feature Jewel and Alanis Morisette
Check Out More Posts On The Voice (Including My Superbowl Idea)
- Jeanius Review: NBC’s The Voice
- New Music Video: David Guetta Ft. Sia – “Titanium”
- New Video: Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguliera – “Moves Like Jagger”
- Thoughts of a Jeanius New Music Tuesday: Slim Thug and Dia Frampton feat. Kid Cudi
- Madonna Announced For Halftime Of Super Bowl XLVI, This Is A BAD Idea Find Out Why
Posted on January 6, 2012, in Blogs, Jeanius Thoughts, Music, News and tagged Alanis Morisette, American Idol, Jewel, Lionel Ritchie, NBC The Voice, Ne-Yo, Robin Thicke, The Voice, X Factor. Bookmark the permalink. 6 Comments.