Congrats To LeBron James, Engaged To Longtime Girlfriend, Savannah Brinson
Although he is one of our least favorite people here at Thoughts of a Jeanius, we would like to congratulate LeBron James on his engagement to long time girlfriend and high school sweetheart Savannah Brinson.
He proposed to her at a party on Saturday night celebrating his 27th birthday, which was Friday, as well as New Year’s Eve. Hopefully he doesn’t make the same mistake as Kobe, avoiding a prenup. Congrats once again to LeBron and Savannah. I’ll be nice to LeBron for once and share my favorite LeBron moment, even though it was against a current Magic player, Jason Richardson.
Upon re-watching that, he clearly blocked J. Rich, but I said I’d be nice LOL.
More NBA Posts:
- Stan Van Gundy Says Kevin Durant Should Be Traded to Orlando
- Details On The Orlando Magic Asking Price For Dwight Howard
- Kris Humphries Named Most Disliked Player in the NBA
- Quentin Richardson Doesn’t Care If LeBron is ‘The King’
- A One Minute Song About LeBron Losing on Christmas