AAA Offers Free Towing During New Years Weekend
AAA Auto Club South has once again teamed up with Budweiser to offer their “Tow to Go” service. This New Years Weekend the two are providing a free of charge tow and ride home for drivers who have had too much to drink.
AAA Tow to Go Spokesperson Joanna Newton said:
We are pleased we can offer this program again this time of year thanks to the generous support of our partner Budweiser and the hard work of our AAA Service Technicians who are going to spend New Year’s Eve away from their own families so they can help get as many intoxicated drivers off our roadways as possible.
AAA says they have helped 16,000 drunk drivers stay off the road since 1998 with their free service. The service will be provided to everyone, including non-AAA members. Tow to Go is being offered through January 2nd. All you have to do is call 1-800-AAA-Help.
I have used this service before during the Memorial Day weekend and it took less than 20 minutes for the driver to pick me, my drunk friend, and my car up. The tow costs absolutely nothing, but it is courteous to tip the driver. I think everyone can spare a couple bucks to tip the driver than go through thousands of dollars for a DUI case. 1-800-AAA-Help.
More Stories Posted to Thoughts of a Jeanius this Week:
- Woman Steals Case of Guinness … Under Her Dress
- Jerome Simpson: Best Touchdown Of The NFL Season?
- Jeanius of the Week: Kid Arrested For Posting Pictures Of Stuff Stolen Goods On Facebook
- Philadelphia 76ers’ Lou Williams Avoids Carjacking, Then Takes Robber Out to McDonald’s
- D12’s Bizarre Gets A Tattoo of Nicki Minaj On Arm