#ThrowbackThursday: Jon B. – “They Don’t Know”
It’s Throwback Thursday, and we’re going back to 1998 when R&B music was still relevant, this was the biggest single of R&B singer Jon B.’s career. The song peaked at #7 on the Hot 100, and #2 on the Hip Hop/R&B charts. When you bring up Jon B.’s name 90% of people will think of this song, the other five will either think of his collab with Tupac “Are U Still Down?,” some will think of “Someone to Love,” w/ Babyface, and a few will think of “Don’t Talk,” shoutout to my homegirl Berline for posting this jam on her Facebook wall and giving me the inspiration for this throwback!
Jon B. – “They Don’t Know”
More R&B Throwbacks:
- #ThrowbackThursday: Silk – “Freak Me”
- #ThrowbackTuesday: Dru Hill – “5 Steps”
- #ThrowbackThursday: Shai – “If I Ever Fall In Love”
- #ThrowbackTuesday: H Town – “Knockin’ Da Boots”
- #ThrowbackThursday: R. Kelly/Ronald Isley Trilogy
- #ThrowbackTuesday – Destiny’s Child – “Say My Name”
- #ThrowbackThursday: LL Cool J Ft. Boyz II Men – “Hey Lover”
Posted on December 29, 2011, in Music, Music Video, Throwback Thursday, Throwbacks and tagged 1998, Hip Hop/R&B Charts, Hot 100, Job B., R&B, They Don't Know, Throwback, Throwback Thursday. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.