Random Guy on NYC Subway Goes HAM Rapping “Ni**as in Paris”
Posted by theeCodyTaylor
By now everyone is familiar with Jay-Z and Kanye’s “Niggas in Paris,” as it has been played virtually everywhere. The song currently tops Billboard’s Rap and R&B/Hip-Hop Charts, played across all radio, clubs, all night at any given ‘Watch the Throne’ concert, and on the New York City Subway System.
Shout out to @jamesthevi on Twitter for bringing this amazing video to my attention. Let me paint the set up for you: you are sitting on the Subway one random day and see this guy going HAM:
Guy Singing “Niggas in Paris” on NYC Subway
Look I love this song as much as the next guy and agree it hypes you up, but this might be too extreme. Maybe not, maybe I’m not listening to it right. I love the top comment on this video: “No one man should have all that POWDER.” Whether or not this was staged as some in the comments suggest, who cares it’s hilarious. This video should be viral in the next few days and this guy needs to get paid. Ride this video out till the wheels fall off man, too funny.
More Jay & Ye’:
- Jay Z & Kanye West Paid Seven Figures To Perform At A Sweet 16
- Jeanius Review: Jay Z & Kanye West’s Watch The Throne
- Rolling Stone & Time Magazines, List Top 10 Albums Of 2011
- Jay Z Says We Could Get Three Albums Between Him & Kanye West In 2012
- Jay Z & Kanye West Behind The Scenes Of Watch The Throne Tour In Chicago
- Billboard Releases Their Critics’ Picks 10 Best Albums of 2011 (Adele Tops Another List!)
Posted on December 20, 2011, in Blogs, Music, Thee Cody Taylor, Viral Videos and tagged Going HAM, Jay Z, Kanye West, New York City, Random Guy, Subway, Watch The Throne. Bookmark the permalink. 16 Comments.