Radio Host Predicting Dwight Howard Will Be Traded on Tuesday
Well it’s that time of week again — rumors have it that Dwight Howard will be traded Tuesday. A radio host is predicting Dwight Howard will be dealt to the Nets sometime on Tuesday.
Lakers play-by-play announcer, John Ireland, is hearing that Dwight Howard could be traded to the Nets on Tuesday (12/20). This particular article made sure to mention that this is the same guy who predicted LeBron James and Chris Bosh to Miami last summer.
I’m to the point now where I don’t care either way what happens, I’m just tired of hearing about these rumors every single day. Either trade the kid or make a move to keep him, because apparently the Magic didn’t play worth a damn Sunday night. I didn’t see the game, I was too busy avoiding bombs on Orange Avenue.
Something else to ask, why is a radio host in LA is reporting this? Why not a person in New Jersey or Orlando? While a radio host in Orlando didn’t report on this, John Denton of OrlandoMagic.com did, saying: “FYI: I was told tonight by a reliable source in NJ that bubbling rumors of a Dwight Howard-to-Nets deal is dead for time being. Stay tuned!!”
Thanks John, I’ll be on the edge-of-my-seat in the meantime.
More on the Dwight Saga:
- Latest Dwight Howard Trade Rumor: Possible 4 Team Deal (UPDATED Magic WILL NOT Trade Dwight)
- Dwight Howard Has Officially Requested A Trade
- Should the Magic Trade Dwight Howard For LeBron James?
- New Jersey Nets Prepared to Offer Trade for Dwight Howard
- Orlando Magic CEO, Bob Vander Weide, Steps Down After Drunk Dialing Dwight Howard