Throwback Tuesday: Creed – “Higher”
As a new feature on Thoughts of a Jeanius, we have decided to bring you one rock throwback (provided by myself) and one hip-hop/rap/r&b throwback (provided by Jean) per week. This week for my pick I have selected Creed’s “Higher.” This song is featured off the diamond-certified Human Clay album, which also ranks as the 54th best-selling album of all time (as of 2007).
Creed will always have a special place in my heart as Creed and Sevendust was my first-ever concert. I remember my mom allowed me to go only if I went with my dad and only if we stayed in the seated section of the arena (Amway), but the rebel that I was went onto the floor, where all the crazies were.
Creed was my favorite band for the longest time and I still listen to their music, I just don’t really tell anyone. Somehow it became cool to hate on Creed, who was one of the biggest rock bands of the late ’90s/early 2000’s. It could be that the lead singer, Scott Stapp, fell off the deep end which caused the band to break up, but who knows. But I still listen to Creed on the daily, just don’t tell anyone.
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade