According To Matthew Knowles 2 New Destiny’s Child Albums Will Be Out In November
Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, and Michelle Williams must want to make a run to be the all-time best selling girl group of all time, they are currently third behind the Spice Girls (75 million albums sold) and TLC, who are planning a comeback of their own, (55 million albums sold).
Matthew Knowles, Beyonce’s father and former manager of the group, spilled the beans on the new projects in an interview with the Huffington Post. Telling them the following:
We still have our joint venture with Sony and in November we’re putting out two Destiny’s Child catalog records with new material. So we’re going to start doing strategic things like that.
When asked if it would be all new material, he told them it would be all new material as well as some unreleased stuff. He also said he hoped for a reunion tour within the next five years for all of the ladies to play their new stuff as well as their solo and group classic hits. Let’s just hope this doesn’t happen during said tour:
LOL, still gets me everytime. Matthew also talks about other girl groups he’s managed as well as his grandaughter Blue Ivy. Check out the interview with the Huffington Post. Destiny’s Child are only 5 million off TLC, but have to sell 25 million more albums to catch The Spice Girls, as DC3 currently have 50 million albums sold. Album sales stats courtesy of Wikipedia.
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade