The Los Angeles Clippers Have Entered the Dwight Howard Sweepstakes
His sources close to the situation are saying that the Clippers have come out as a “real and viable suitor” to land Howard. If a deal can’t be made to send Howard to Brooklyn, then the Clippers could be an option because they feel that with Howard playing alongside Chris Paul and Blake Griffin would entice Howard to stay long-term.
Kyler is naming DeAndre Jordan, Eric Bledsoe, and Caron Butler as the players the Magic would receive in this deal. Obviously the Magic would at least want to get Griffin in any potential deal.
Here’s a look at those rumored players production from last season (per game):
Jordan (C): 7.4 points, 8.3 rebounds, and 2.1 blocks
Bledsoe (G): 3.3 points, 1.7 assists, and 1.6 rebounds
Butler (SF): 12 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 1.2 assists
I have a hard time believing the Magic make a deal with the Clippers that doesn’t at least have Blake Griffin in it. The only way I see that happening is if the Magic find that the market for Dwight is bad, which I also have a hard time believing.
Missed any Dwight Howard trade news? Check out our Dwight Howard Trade Rumors timeline.
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade
- Fake Stephen A. Smith Twitter Account Reports LeBron James Tore ACL, Fools ESPN Personality